Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sarah Palin Naked Photos!!!


Sarah Palin Montage
(click on photo for larger size)

From Expat Texan comes the following idea:
Let’s try a little experiment. Load up a post with words suggesting you have naked photos of Sarah Palin, and see how many leftoid Google hits you get from people trolling for “ammunition”. You know - showing how conservative voters will abandon her in droves if they see her in a bikini. I’m a tiny little nobody blog - but if one of the big boys did it - I bet the results would be most interesting. Most interesting, indeed.
So, I humbly and unashamedly add the following tags for Googling purposes:
  • Sarah
  • Palin
  • Vice President
  • topless
  • bikini
  • nude
  • naked
  • images
  • photo
  • pictures
  • video
  • lesbian
  • sex tape
I hope it works!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going Google this combination of terms repeatedly to make sure it gets to the top of the suggestion lists.

Post a Comment